E136 | Training Your Kids
On Episode 136 of the Doc and Jock Podcast Doc Danny & Coach Joe sit down to talk about the best practices for training your kids and keeping them phsycailly active.
The conversation kicks off with a discussion on the best cooking vessel. From there we get an update on Coach Joe’s conquest to kill a bear and after that we move onto the topic at hand: Training Your Kids.
Here are the topics that are covered on this episode:
- Teach them to Swim Early
- Should kids be competitive?
- Why positive reinforcement is so important.
- The process for teaching weightlifting to kids
- How to unlearn kids on packing together
- Some strategies for getting kids to enjoy running, jumping, climbing…etc
- Why teaching your kids how to fall is so important
If you’ve got kids or own a gym where kids train make sure you check this one out gang!
Post Comments about this episode, potential topics, suggestions for interviews and questions to the Doc and Jock Website, facebook page, and twitter account. Also be sure to reach out to Dr. Danny and Coach Joe at their personal social media accounts listed below in the show sponsor section.