E164 | Robb Wolf
On Episode 164 of the Doc and Jock Podcast Doc Danny and Coach Joe Sit down with Robb Wolf. Robb Wolf is a former research biochemist and is the New York Times Best Selling author of The Paleo Solution – The Original Human Diet. Robb has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world via his top ranked iTunes podcast, book and seminars.
Robb Wolf has also functioned as a review editor for the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism and is a consultant for the Naval Special Warfare Resiliency program. He serves on the board of Directors/Advisors for: Specialty Health Inc, Paleo FX, and Paleo Magazine.
On this Episode Robb Wolf stops by to talk about the science behind his new book Wired To Eat. The book is a road map to get you to the point of optimal health with grace and ease. The science to show you how the “healthy” foods you’ve been eating are keeping you sick, tired, and overweight, and provides an easy-to-follow action plan to help you look, feel, and live your best.
If you like what you hear go check Robb Wolf out here
Also! We have a killer contest. You can enter to win the following
- 1 InsideTracker Ultimate test ($589 value)
- InsideTracker Blender Bottle and Swag
- A $100 Gift Card to Whole Foods so you can implement your InsideTracker recommendations right away!
- The Doc and Jock Everyday is Back Day Program so you can tackle a huge problem area for most: the lower back ($97 value)
- A copy of Robb Wolf’s new book Wired to Eat
All you have do to enter is click here.